The mission of The Hope Clinic is to be the first choice for anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy.
To accomplish our life-affirming mission, the Lord has called this ministry to:
- Offer medical services through pregnancy tests, ultrasound, and STI screening.
- Provide compassionate counsel, and evidence-based information to women and men facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Offer material assistance programs for under-resourced families.
- Provide education on pregnancy, sexual health, relationships and parenting topics.
- Offer support and healing to victims of past abortions.
- Prevent crisis pregnancies through sexual risk avoidance education.
- Share the gospel of Jesus Christ, offer spiritual counsel, and connect people into local churches.