Are you facing an unplanned pregnancy? Or are you struggling to meet the material needs of your children? Would you like to increase your parenting skills? If you answered yes to any of these, the Hope Clinic may be the place for you. You will find care and support at the Hope Clinic. More than likely, you have a lot of questions, and we want to be the place where you can come for answers. You deserve to be fully informed about your options. The Hope Clinic is here to help you.
Our free and confidential services include: medical-quality pregnancy tests, on-site limited ultrasound verification of pregnancy, discussion of your options, adoption referrals, community referrals, STD testing, Baby Bucks incentive program, maternity and infant used clothes program, free diaper program, Tender Mercies post-abortion recovery program, and caring staff and client advocate volunteers.
Our services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited ultrasound to verify pregnancy (some exclusions)
- Community referrals
- STD testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and HIV
- Client education in regard to sexual responsibility and STDs
- Baby Bucks and diaper assistance incentive program
- Maternity & infant used clothing programs
- Tender Mercies post-abortion recovery program
- Parenting Classes
- Fatherhood Initiative